Blockchain technology is spawning new industries that will command trillions of dollars in the global economy by 2022. Simply put, blockchain technology is the technology of the future. Blockchains and cryptocurrencies are revolutionizing every aspect of business and money, but at this point most people don’t understand basic blockchain operations. The blockchain industry is growing so fast, companies cannot find employees to fill the positions in time to meet demand. Certified Blockchain Consultants and Trainers are critical components to meet demand.
The following information will show you how to Certified Blockchain Consultant and a Certified Blockchain Trainer.
Better Me Better We Certified Blockchain Consultant Course
The Better ME Better WE Certified Blockchain Consultant Course (CBCC) is certified by the Government Blockchain Association (GBA). The GBA is an international professional association and a US-based 501(c)(6) non-profit; membership organization that consists of individuals and organizations interested in promoting blockchain related solutions to governments.
The CBCC is a 40-hour program that consists of three courses:
- Blockchain Foundations (16 hours)
- Blockchain Technical Consulting (16 hours)
- Blockchain Executive Consulting (8 hours)
However, Better ME Better WE can create a specialized schedule to meet the needs of the attendees.
Certified Blockchain Consultant Course Objectives
CBCC is designed to give attendee’s blockchain basics as well as classroom experience in blockchain consulting. The CBCC course objectives follow:
- Familiarization with the basics of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Familiarization with blockchain protocols and technical security requirements.
- Discuss the legal and regulatory framework related to blockchain technology.
- Discuss the architectural and technical issues that must be considered before launching a blockchain development program.
- Review use-cases and lessons learned from previous blockchain projects.
- Design a concept for a blockchain project.
- Create a blockchain model project in the form of a blockchain enterprise solution.
During the last day of the CBCC, each group will use the course objectives to create a concept for a Blockchain project, present their project to the entire cohort, and give and receive constructive feedback. Class sizes are structured to facilitate table discussions and group exercises. Every attendee will work in at least one group to create a concept for a blockchain project. This training model gives you the experience of developing, evaluating, and advising on the use of blockchain concepts and technology before CBCC is completed.