THE CERTIFIED BLOCKCHAIN CONSULTANT COURSE OBJECTIVES
CBCC is designed to give attendee’s blockchain basics as well as classroom experience in blockchain consulting. The CBCC course objectives follow:
- Familiarization with the basics of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Familiarization with blockchain protocols and technical security requirements.
- Discuss the legal and regulatory framework related to blockchain technology.
- Discuss the architectural and technical issues that must be considered before launching a blockchain development program.
- Review use-cases and lessons learned from previous blockchain projects.
- Design a concept for a blockchain project.
- Create a blockchain model project in the form of a blockchain enterprise solution.
During the last day of the CBCC, each group will use the course objectives to create a concept for a Blockchain project, present their project to the entire cohort, and give and receive constructive feedback. Class sizes are structured to facilitate table discussions and group exercises. Every attendee will work in at least one group to create a concept for a blockchain project. This training model gives you the experience developing, evaluating, and advising on the use of blockchain concepts and technology before CBCC is completed.
THE BETTER ME BETTER WE CERTIFIED BLOCKCHAIN TRAINER PROGRAM
Whether your interest to serve as a part-time or full-time the Better ME Better WE Certified Blockchain Trainer, blockchain training provides a platform for a profitable blockchain training program. The Better ME Better WE Certified Blockchain Training Program (CBTP) is a six-month program that will start you on your path to become a recognized certified blockchain trainer. As a Certified Training Director, author and attorney, Eric Guthrie will personally give you all the tools to launch a successful Certified Blockchain Training program.
After you complete the CBCC, you are eligible to enroll in the CBTP. As a Certified Blockchain Trainer, you are eligible to train blockchain consultant courses.
The Better ME Better WE Certified Blockchain Trainer Program is a five-step process:
- Complete the Better ME Better WE/Government Blockchain Association Certified Blockchain Consultant Training. (40 hours)
- Join at least two blockchain organizations.
- Write and publish at least three blockchain articles.
- Complete the Better ME Better WE Certified Blockchain Certification Training Program. (80 hours)
- Co-teach at least one Certified Blockchain Consultant Course. (TBD – based on schedules)
After you complete all of these steps, you will become a Better ME Better WE Certified Blockchain Consultant.
Contact us become a Certified Blockchain Consultant and Trainer!